Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.patrorna.com/
Your Transaction is secure. And information provided by you will be kept confidential. Two simple guarantees that mean you can shop without fear at Patrorna.com
Registering with us is entirely voluntary on your part. And all information collected from you when you buy at patrorna.com is used mainly to effect shipment and to keep you informed about the status of your order. It may also be used to identify groups of similar respondents for statistical purposes.
If you sign up to receive regular email updates from us, or for any of the other services offered on the site, the information so provided will be used strictly for the purpose/s intended.
Occasionally, we will send you email with information about new products and offers on our site, but you will always have the option of declining to receive such information.
Other than to Razorpay, PayPal and your card issuer’s bank for credit card or debit card validation, under no circumstances will information submitted by you be divulged to any third party for any reason whatsoever. All your payment information is with the payment gateway providers and your banks and we do not have access to any payment information, nor we intend to receive any such information except for transaction number, customer name and order no. against which payment is made.
And that’s a promise!
Patrorna.com is associated with Razorpay and PayPal – a trusted third-party payment authorizing agency, to ensure the security of your debit or credit card information.
Whenever you are ready to buy at Patrorna, you will automatically enter the secure server at Razorpay or PayPal
Credit card information is entered by you within the secure server, and this is encrypted using 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology – the current state of the art for Internet security.
The information is sent to your card issuer’s bank over a secure, proprietary connection. When the authorization process is complete – you receive an approval or decline response in your browser, and we are informed appropriately to initiate the shipping process.
That’s how concerned we are of your security.
Controllers of Personal Information
What Personal Information About Customers Does Patrorna.com Collects?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Patrorna.com. We use your information in handling orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our platform, and communicating with you.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Patrorna.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Patrorna.com on other Web sites. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with personalized content.
E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Patrorna.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please opt out of that by clicking on the unsubscribe /preference link or simply by sending an email with Subject Line “Unsubscribe”.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for Patrorna.com to disclose your information, if so required, under applicable law.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as Recommendation and personalized content for You and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Does Patrorna.com share the Information it receives?
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control:We do not share any customer information with any affiliate or business we do not control.
- Promotional Offers:Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Patrorna.com customers on promotional offers but we never send this on behalf of other businesses nor your information is shared with any other business we do not control except as described in above section Third Party Service Provider. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Communication Preferences.
- With your consent:Other than as set out above, you will receive Policy when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on “Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements”.
- We neither process nor store any payment related information except what is given to us by the payment service provider/gateways which is Razorpay and PayPal. We receive Transaction No. Reference Order Number and Amount of Payment and no other information.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Web sites?
Our site does not include third-party advertising and links to other Web sites.
What Information Can I Access?
Patrorna.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Patrorna.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This list will change as our website evolves.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Patrorna.com features as Your Profile, Wish Lists, Customer Reviews.
- The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Are Children Allowed to Use Patrorna.com?
Use of Patrorna.com is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use Patrorna.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Policy and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy or grievances at Patrorna.com, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
For any grievance or query please Contact Us or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org